Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello?

Oh, hello. You're early!

No, no trouble at all, I was just tidying up. My neighbors Hansel and Gretel just dropped by for tea and biscuits. Always lovely to see them, but they leave crumbs everywhere!

I've been getting things ready for The Little Crooked Cottage's big Housewarming Party on Monday, September 2nd. You received your invitation, right? Oh, good. So glad you can make it!

Actually, I suppose since you came all the way over the river and through the woods to get here... I should show you around. Just don't tell the others. Jamie, Kara, Kristen and Anika made me promise I'd keep it a surprise--but since they left me with all the housework (you know authors... something about 'deadlines'...), I don't see why you can't come in for a little peek inside?

I really shouldn't tell you this... but on Monday, I have a mystery guest on Mr. Pig Live! Oh, you'll just never guess who it is, but I'll give you a hint, I had to order a truckload of bananas from the caterer! I just hope our guests behave. Children's book characters can be so rambunctious!

Then again, that's just how I like it. 'Never a dull a moment in The Little Crooked Cottage,' I always say...

Was that the oven timer? I must run... I'm baking cakes as fast as I can for the party!

Make yourself comfortable. Feel free to look around...and don't forget to come back on Monday, September 2nd for the official opening party of The Little Crooked Cottage! The party starts at 7am and goes all day!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Pig! I will forgive you for giving sneak peeks inside the cottage, provided you save me some cake. Are you making the Red Velvet you brought to The Big Bad Wolf's retirement party? Hope so, that was yummy!

    ReplyDelete